Leave a Legacy
Train the next generation of petrochemical or construction trades workers.
Plant expansions along the Texas Gulf Coast mean jobs. With this demand comes the need to prepare up to 50,000 new workers over the next decade.
- Part-time or full-time trainers/instructors needed
- Previous teaching not required
- Positions available near home or work
Openings, class schedules, pay and benefits vary at each Texas Gulf Coast Community College. All jobs available at member colleges of TGCCCC can be found at http://www.jobs.net/jobs/gulfcoastcc/en-us/.
Most in-demand programs include:
- Process Technology
- Analyzer Technology
- Fieldbus Technology
- Electrical Technology
- Engineering Technology
- Machine Technology
- Computer-Aided Drafting & Design
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Computer Maintenance